Hungary, I'm back!

Hello everyone!

My Erasmus came to an end last Friday. I spent Saturday packing and cleaning out my apartment in Leuven and the whole of Sunday travelling back to Hungary. Late last night, I arrived back in Pécs. I am still not sure how I managed all the luggage. 

I entered my apartment, and it felt like I stepped back in time. In just four months, this once familiar place had become foreign to me. I realised how much I'd forgotten about this place I call home. I tried to unpack, but I was tired and decided just to get a good night's rest because I had a long to-do list today.

My day was jam-packed. I started my new rotation in Psychiatry. I got my COVID-19 booster. I collected my certificates for the Dean's Essay Competition. I officially submitted my thesis (online and hard copy). 

Standing in front of the Medical School with my thesis before submitting.

I uploaded the certificate of completion for my Internal Medicine practice that I finished last week. I worked on my post-Erasmus report. I made some arrangements for my Neurology rotation in February. I organised my Family Medicine rotation for March. I sent a bunch of emails, got a pedicure, and now, I am about to work out!

It wasn't everything on my list, but that sounds like a productive Monday if you ask me. What does your Monday look like? Have you completed your to-do-list?

Comments

Popular Posts