Teaching Thursday

I decided to call this post 'Teaching Thursday,' because the majority of the day was filled with, well, teaching. In the morning, I attended a small, in-person, group teaching with a Professor and four other medical students about Neurophysiology and nerve conduction studies. When that was over, I went to the Acute Brain Injury Unit/Rehab ward to catch up with my doctors for a bit, and then after lunch, I attended an online lecture. There were over one hundred people in attendance and doctors presented two unique cases. Both cases are still active and investigations are being conducted to come up with a diagnosis. The session lasted for hours and was a chance for all the doctors to work together as a team to brainstorm the next steps and differential diagnoses. 

As I mentioned in Monday's post, it is expected that I create my own timetable from the many activities that take place within Queen Square.

This is Queen Square. 

In the centre of the square, there is a garden. The buildings surrounding this garden make up all the clinics of UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology. Including, but not limited to, Clinical Neurology, Neuropsychiatry, Neuropathology, Neurophysiology, Neuroimaging, and Neurosurgery. The National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN) is also located within this square.

Comments

Popular Posts