Psychiatry week 2 - done!

It's unbelievable that I have been back in Hungary for almost two weeks and that I am already two-thirds of the way through my Psychiatry rotation. 

This morning I had my practice. It was like every other day thus far. It started with a seminar and ended with a patient interview. After leaving the clinic, I stopped at home. I packed a bag with my laptop, study notes, lunch and some snacks. I headed to the medical school with plans to study. 

First, I stopped at the English-German Student Council (EGSC) Office and talked with our Office Manager. It's Friday, and in Hungary, most university offices close at 1:30 pm. So, I sat in the office until that time to handle some urgent matters and emails that needed tending to. Then I headed downstairs to meet with my International Student Ambassador (ISA) Supervisor for my annual photo shoot. Afterwards, I joined some friends who were studying. 

I am studying at the medical school.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and part of the evening there. It was much more productive than the past few days at home. I will spend most of the weekend studying and I think the best place to do that is either at the library or university.

Next week is the last week of my Psychiatry rotation. I am confident that the practice will be just as relaxed as the last two weeks have been and that I'll get even more studying done.

Comments

Popular Posts