Just another day...

Here in Pécs, I feel my days are a lot less interesting than when I was in Belgium, and there's not much to share with my readers. Don't get me wrong; a lot is going on. Each day I have a long list of things to do, but I don't think you all want to read about all the errands and tasks I fill my afternoons with when I finish my rotation. These are things that I couldn't do while abroad and matters I should handle before I leave again.

Yesterday, I got so caught up with life that I forgot to post. The day started with an emergency dentist appointment to fix my tooth. The day could only get better from there, right? Well, that's what I hoped, anyway. After the appointment, I went to the EGSC Office to study. 

View from the EGSC Office window, the sun was shining bright.

I couldn't feel my face. My mouth could barely close. Eating was difficult, and drinking required a straw, but I kept calm and carried on. If I wanted to complete all my exams according to plan, I had to stick to my study schedule. I tried my best to be productive. Eventually, I gave up and came home. My entire face felt numb for the majority of the day. I decided to call it an early night, put on a show to watch on my computer, and lay in bed to watch it.

Today was just another day. I went to practice. Came home. Ate. Studied. These are what my days will be like for the coming weeks, and perhaps, because of this, I will be blogging a little less frequently. Please bear with me, I will do my best to share stories of my journey and the challenges I face as a medical student when possible.

Comments

Popular Posts